Sexuality & Gender [residential clergy conference]
10 June @ 6:00 pm - 12 June @ 2:00 pm
Sexuality & Gender in the Ecology of the Human Person
A 2-day conference exploring the meaning of human sexuality in light of Christian anthropology.
The conference will offer talks and group discussion, focusing on contemporary issues, to provide ongoing theological formation and support for pastoral ministry today.
The content will be delivered with particular applicability to marriage preparation, confirmation and RCIA catechesis, and school chaplaincy.
Topics covered will include:
- What is the contemporary understanding of personhood and identity?
- The Church’s holistic vision of the person
- Understanding current approaches to gender
- A healthy, Catholic approach to sexuality and gender
Wednesday 10th June
- Arrivals from 5pm
- Dinner and introductory talk
Thursday 11th June
- Morning and afternoon conferences and discussion sessions
- Morning & Evening Prayer in Common
- Holy Hour
- Opportunities for Mass to be celebrated privately or concelebrated
Friday 12th June
- Morning conference and discussion session
- Buffet lunch and departures
Non-residential (includes buffet lunches on Thursday & Friday): £79 p.p.
Single room: £155 p.p.
Shared twin room: £115 p.p.
All rooms are ensuite. Residential cost includes full board